We've received tons of request for plug/tapers that can be used by non-pierced people so here you go ...
Description: This is a magnetic taper/gauge-like earring for non-pierced ears with the LOOK of pierced.
Our Exclusive Magnetic gauge/tape earring has the following advantages:
- Faux Gauge/Taper earring / Ear plugs looks with NO Piercing Required! This awesome fake ear taper features a black crystal front including rubber o-rings on front and back. Back surgical steel spike make these look real-- specially from the side!
- Fake gauge earring front ear plug measures 1/4" (6-7mm) diameter and is equivalent to a 2 gauge plug. - back length is 15-16mm
- The entire taper earring is about 1 inch once in place
- This fun and realistic faux magnetic gauge earring has the effect of small gauge ear plugs without experiencing piercing pain, persistent swelling, bleeding or prolonged redness due to the risk of infections and most of all, the permanent effect of stretched ears.
- Instructions: Earring Plug comes in two easy-to-wear pieces. Place the crystal at the front of your ear lobe and the spike directly on the back of your ear lobe. The magnets in each piece are strong and they will hold the earring in place. A cushion pad is included if you needed it.
- Earring gauge/taper is sold individually, not in pairs.
Want to wear them as a pair? Purchase two!
- Ear Plug Materials: Magnetic parts, glass, crystals, surgical steel front and surgical steel spike with complimentary band
- Earring measurements: Length: approximately 1 inch when worn (tip: click the measurements link to get a handy online ruler) - Front total diameter 7mm
Note: Your purchase is for a single earring composed of two pieces. The magnets are strong and hold well once in place, care must be taken when putting or taking the earring off to avoid loosing a piece.
What happens if you loose one of the pieces? Unfortunately, do to their construction we do not sell any of the pieces separately. We recommend great care when putting them on and taking them off to avoid loosing a piece.